jueves, 23 de abril de 2009


Dear mark:


I`m very happy to know about you, I want to tell you that I feel very

strange but I think what this place is very nice.

I have a new friends is a very nice and funny person, always stay with her.

My house is very big and I have a wonderful garden, and I think that you should come

here.

Ursula (is the name of my new friends) have 21 years old and she study too like me.

is a very good person like you and we always go to the park...the friday we go at pub in the nigth

and we dance with her friends, the weekend she work's in a company.

I'm very happy in my school because my classmates are very funny and muy university is very comfortable.


I'd like to go with you in the summer, and know yours puppies...


I need to go because I have an appoiment with the dentist we will see in the

summer...I promise...I miss you dear mark.


kisses Carolina.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Carolina,
    Good but you need to check your grammar and punctuation. In the first paragraph their are no fullstops! Also meaning is not clear throughout the letter...Lets talk about this next Thursday in the LAB.

    ResponderEliminar