jueves, 18 de junio de 2009


Dear Sir or Madam:

I saw the advertised in my University for a job in a Coastal Campasite in the summer and I would like to apply this year.
I am carolina Castañeda I am 22 years old and I am study English at university, so I need to save up money because I want to pay my carrer the next year, I think that with this work I could save a lot of money.
Now I would be suitable for this job because I love work with other person, meet and have a communication with a lot of people. I would like to work as a barwoman (bar and restaurant staff) because I did a course of gastronomy and I learned a lot of things that could be very important, so I try to give all my knowledge and will be the best.
My interest includ play playstation, play basketball go out with my friends and my boyfriend.
I have been attend all the summera pub-restaurant in my country and I will show you a lot of drinks that I learned.
I woul like be part of your staff because I want to work in other country and learn other culture but I have a questions that I need to know for example:
how longs the contract for? how many hours do I have to work?
I can start to work when you want.
Thanks for the opportunity.
Carolina Castañeda.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario