jueves, 20 de agosto de 2009

Message


Dear Sir or Madam,
I want to express my displeased with the service in this enclosure (supermarket) and I need talk with somebody. first yesterday I bougth a lot of drinks and all was open I saw that when i was paying this in the checkout becuase the salesperson said me but nobody wanted gave me a explanation I was trying to talk with a boss of this supermarket but the salesperson began to talk me very angry and I didn't know what happen and the salesperson didn't want pay back my money then when I was there they began to close the supermarket.

The air conditioning wasn`t working very well and into the supermarket was very very hot, and the drinks was all very hot and I couldn't drink anything I was very angry with this because was very late and I was there yet.


And finally I arrived my home about 11.30 P.M!! my son and my husband hope me very scared because they didn't know what happen with me. You can imagine that I'm very upset with this and I only want to know when you pay back my money and I never come back at supermarket.

Faithfully.
Carolina Castañeda.

1 comentario:

  1. Good try.
    You have confused the information from the notes e.g. the general problem was with the shopping trip not only the hypermarket, the air conditioning was not working on the coach, this letter is to explain the situation and then request a refund for the trip, etc.

    ResponderEliminar