jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

competition!

Dear helen Ryan:

Thanks for writing. I was really excited to hear that I won the competition (two weeks at camp California in the U.S.A). Is my first trip and I'm very nervous. I never think something like that!

so I give you all the information that you need.


first of all I'd like to travel only in july because the weather in this month is fantastic because I love when rains and in this month normally rains a lot.


secondly I prefer the log cabins because I tnink that is most apropiate for the month and weather. I was thinking that is more comfortable.


I want two activities for my trip, two of them are very important in my life

first, I want to climbing because with my father do this all the time. And the other one is swimming because I can be fit and health.


I'm thinking something and I would like to ask you. I need enough money for the trip so, can you give me the money that I need? Is very Important to me because I hate don't have money for me.

Yours Sincerely


Carolina Castañeda.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario