jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

letter!


Dear Ursula:


many thanks for your last letter. the new house is a perfect place for living, how are you with this new experience? I'm sorry I haven't written sooner, but I've been really busy with my animals.

It's great fun, , though I still haven't got used to getting up at six every morning to milk the cows!

we often have the radio on while we're doing it, so is not too bad. but let me tell you that in the nigth is a very funny place and we can go to the center of this village.


that reminds me the santiago city, do you remember that? if you're free in the summer you could visit me and we could enjoy our best summer together.


anyway, I must go now but you need to know that I miss you very much ok. don't forget that.
can't wait hear from you


best wishes


Carolina

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario