miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009


I have been thinking about the report published teh last week on the demonstration against the building of a by pass for oldbury and let me say something... I think that there are a mistakes.

Firts of all the demostration against of the construction of the road will destroy all kinds of plants, tree and animal in extintion!!

second in your report said that there were 200 protest and there were 2,000 people and also you said that there were people sat in the road and blocked the acces to the site but is very strange because i didn't see nobody protesting with violence only saw a protesters very peaceful and all the people live there and you said that the protest live in other country and I think that is false!

Finally I would like know about all of this protest and you could send me an email for having a information apropriate of this case!

your sincerely!

Carolina Castañeda!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario